Do you like working in a diverse organization, where diversity is key? Then this company is your perfect match:
This financial company offers a working space with a big diversity in people, because it’s their strategy. Within the organization the core values are innovation, mental health and keeping the balance between the rights and interests of the stakeholders of this organization. There are multiple advantages when working for this company, such as an early maternity leave or diversity leave. This company is located in Amsterdam.
As a chapter-lead you are a senior engineer and a go-to-person for your colleagues. Which means you are responsible for managing, coaching and inspiring a specific chapter of Front-end engineers. Your goal is to enable your engineers to grow their capabilities and improve themselves every day. Besides that, you will also be leading by determining strategy and innovation.
We want you as Front-end Chapter Lead, if you own the following skills:
- You can inspire people and teams to grow, so you are experienced in managing;
- Work with Redux or XState for example;
- You have interests or you have worked in financial markets;
- You are a strong team player, which means that you are interested in other people’s work.
What does this company offer a Front-end Chapter Lead?
- A job from 36 to 40 hours a week that fits in your work and private life balance;
- Working in an experienced Frontend team;
- Learning from direct feedback of the end user of the application;
- A challenging and very interesting longterm project;
- And you will earn above market rate.
In case you got curious, which I assume you are by now, call me or send me an email with your CV and motivation to: email@example.com (0622500578)