My client is looking for a Software Engineer that can help build a sustainable future!
About the company
Do you get excited about innovation and do you watch new developments within the embedded / electrical market closely? The role is for a young and ambitious company that aims to enable safe & sustainable electric mobility.
The role of a Software Engineer - embedded / electrical
As a software engineer, you will focus on the development of embedded software that runs battery modules, making sure it is safe and ready for the future. This includes:
- Detailed design of solution;
- Unit testing;
- Integration/in-system testing;
- Software support;
- Maintaining code standards, CI/CD pipelines.
All our engineers are motivated professionals who are 130% committed to their careers. Does that sound familiar? Then this is the right opportunity for you!!!
?We are looking for a Software Engineer with the following skills:
- BSc or MSc in Software Science, Electrical Engineering or Embedded Systems;
- At least 2 years of full-time work experience with embedded C/C++ is a must;
- Experience with FreeRTOS or other real-time operating systems is a plus;
- Experience with C/C++ unit testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines is a plus;
- Affinity with continuous integration and continuous development (GIT, Docker or Jenkins) is considered a plus;
- Experience with embedded communication protocols (e.g. SPI and CAN) is considered a plus;
- You are communicatively strong and have a hands-on work ethic;
- Fluent in English (Dutch proficiency is a plus)
Is durability something that gets your heart pumping? Then contact me on email@example.com or call 0610090077.
Applications from NON-EU residents will not be processed due to a limited timeframe for the procedure.