As a Front – end Developer, you are able to balance between functional and aesthetic like no other.
A very good client of Spilberg, who focusses on a digital fitness experience, is looking for a Front – end Developer.
This company provides gyms with the tools to stay relevant in the current fast-paced, ever-changing digital landscape. They offer gyms energizing content and better deliver systems, so their member are able to train anytime and anywhere.
You will work in the close – knit development team and will be invaluable. You bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation. You will work closely with the designer team, product owner and backend team. This will ensure that everything runs like a well-oiled machine.
- You will be using a variety of markup languages to write several web pages;
- You will be developing features to enhance the user experience;
- You will ensure the alignment of the web design and user experience requirements for the used portal or app;
- You will translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code while enhancing the products for maximum speed and scalability;
- You will decide or inform on the structure and design of the web page;
- You will be maintaining brand consistency throughout the design;
- You will build reusable code for future use.
- For you to have experience with Angular 12;
- To be fluent in English;
- To have a few years’ experience in a similar role and a degree in computer science;
- For you to be living in Amsterdam area or willing to relocate;
- For you to be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- To be part of a close-knit team that gets the most out of themselves and you
- A delicious homemade lunch every day. They vary from Poké Bowls, soups, salads and sandwiches, even protein shakes if you wish. Plus there is plenty of fruits available, together with tea and coffee
- A dynamic position at a fast – growing – scale – up in the health and fitness industry. With plenty of room for personal growth, creativity and responsibility
- Good secondary employment conditions and free access to digital workouts to enjoy.
If you think this is an interesting opportunity for you, don't hesitate to contact me!