For a good client I am looking for a Senior Full stack Backend Java Dev Engineer.
This good client of Spilberg is the only company in the world to engage exclusively in liquidity and information management solutions for the 500 biggest companies in the world. The company has around 300 employees of which around 130 in the IT department in different teams and they keep growing because of their good work.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Full stack Backend Java Dev Engineer
As a Senior Full stack Backend Java Dev Engineer you work in Agile in DevOps squads whom are fully responsible for their application from A to Z. Each team focuses on other customer specific features. This can be for example in payments, customer data or authentication. All the teams work on the same stack and have the full responsibility for their applications with a DevOps mindset.
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Effective communication skills;
- Dedication to your job;
- True hands-on mentality;
- Team player;
- High standard of work (Clean coding);
- Agile way of working.
The ideal Senior Full stack Backend Java Dev Engineer has:
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Java programming skills;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Frontend development experience;
- Containerisation knowledge;
- Azure DevOps knowledge.
The benefits to work with this client:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience;
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract;
- Pension scheme;
- 13th month salary;
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary;
- 8% Holiday payment;
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities;
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues;
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster;
- Work in a flat organization with short lines.