One of Spilberg’s partners in Amsterdam has a Full-stack position available. In this role, you will often need to collaborate with colleagues from different departments. You will focus on building tools to support their departments and managing data.
Within this role you will focus on continuously developing and improving these systems to provide their departments with fast, useful and reliable tools.
The applications are primarily written in C# in combination with MS SQL Server databases. So do you have a good grasp of these technologies? And would you like to collaborate with teams that focus on Machine Learning? Then read on for the requirements, who knows.. We might be looking for you!
We are looking for someone who
- Has good language skills, both spoken and written English. Dutch is a plus but not a must;
- Has a bachelor's degree, master's degree preferred;
- Has good programming skills as full stack web developer on the Microsoft .NET framework using C#, at least two years of relevant working experience is required;
- Is capable of maintaining, improving and modernizing their content collection and management tools;
- Is a real team player and places a high value on code quality;
- Has a good understanding of the financial industry;
- Has skills in basic web development techniques like HTML, JS and CSS;
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and techniques.
What are they offering
- Exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector.
- Working for a organization that offers your opportunities for personal growth and satisfying career prospects in a fast-paced environment;
- An attractive salary package based on experience and skills.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the vacancy and do you meet the above requirements? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.