As a full stack Node.js developer, you are working in a team that has a data driven product portfolio. We like to move quickly, pursue ideas and have a result – oriented can – do mentality.
You develop, test and deploy applications. Also, you work together with a young and small team and several business analysts and other developers. We develop software and benchmarks, by organizing knowledge exchange platforms and provide advice. You will be guided by an experienced senior and you will have one on one sessions to discuss and examine your work to see how you can improve!
Who are you?
- A young professional with relevant HBO or WOlevel;
- Knowledge in Node.js/Express.js backend, Vue.js frontend, written in Typescript;
- Experience in Git and SQL;
- Experience in AWS and Linux is preferred;
- You have 1 to 3 years’ experience in a relevant position.
What we offer:
- Your own development plan so you can grow;
- One on one sessions with an experienced senior;
- Flexibility in working hours between 3240 hours a week;
- Home office that is just as good as the office;
- Metime for your own projects to experiment with your own ideas;
- Working conditions matching your experience.
Curious? Apply directly and I will be happy to provide you with additional information!