Are you communicatively strong and do you like to have a lot of contact with customers? Are you a go-getter and is no problem too difficult? Do you have experience within an industrial setting?
Then this role is for you!
For one of our partners, I am looking for a Hardware Electronics Engineer in the region Zuid-Holland. The company is working within the industrial environment and has a new product that you will be working on. You will be directly in contact with valves, sensors and everything related to building smart factories. Your goal will be to work on the product, which maximizes productivity and uptime within a factory.
Tasks as a Hardware Electronics Engineer
The organisation is working on cutting-edge technology and is taking a revolutionary approach to the Industrial Internet of Things. As Hardware Electronics Engineer, you will design the technology of future products. Using knowledge from your professional work experience and education, you will play an important role in the development of a variety of useful products as well as modifications and improvements to existing products. You will be responsible to update systems by improving the components, layout and design for increased efficiency. Specifically, you will analyse existing systems to identify flaws or inefficiencies and use problem-solving skills, including both inductive and deductive reasoning, to make modifications that will increase the functions of the product. Based on careful calculations and advanced knowledge of electronics, hardware you will develop new designs in the existing components, such as microchips and circuit boards, and then integrate these components in a form-fitting layout.
What do you bring as a Hardware Electronics Engineer?
- A completed technical hbo/wo education, preferably electrical engineering, installation technology or energy technology;
- At least 3 years of experience with Altium Designer PCB layout and schematic design;
- At least 3 years of experience with analogue design, design of sensor interfaces, power electronics (design of power supplies, magnetics, thermal design);
- You have worked with Microcontrollers and digital design before;
- You are up-to-date when it comes to EMC, LVD certifications;
- It is a strong pro if the candidate has experience with ATEX.
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary;
- Good secondary benefits;
- A good working atmosphere with plenty of room for personal interpretation and a flexible culture.
Is this really something for you and do you see yourself filling this role? Then apply now! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call 06-10090077 or email email@example.com.