Innovation is #1 at this Corporate social responsibility company. By thinking outside the box, they developed a product with the mission to revolutionize green energy storage.
As a Mechanical Engineer within this organisation, the opportunities are limitless, as growth and development are central. You will be surrounded by the most skilled specialists and work together on a high tech product.
What is required of a Mechanical Engineer?
- Hbo/wo degree in mechanical engineering, materials science, applied physics, civil engineering, integrated product design or similar;
- An affinity with many different disciplines such as mechanical-, materials-, process-, (electro)chemical-, electrical-, and software engineering;
- Good 2D and 3D CAD skills (Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Inventor, AutoCAD or similar);
- Experience in manufacturing of parts and prototyping;
- You work independently and dare to take responsibility;
- You work accurately, safely, and carefully. You are critical of your own and your colleagues’ work.
What you'll be doing
- Design and structural analysis of our innovative membrane stacks. (e.g., compression of materials, interaction between layers);
- Prototyping, building, testing, and evaluating novel stack designs, and implement improvements;
- Design, fabrication, and assembly of auxiliary equipment required to operate the membrane stacks · Integral design of the system;
- Hydraulic and hydro-electric design to minimize pumping and internal electrical losses.
What you can expect
- Be part of a fast-growing organization;
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated colleagues, looking to make a green, clean, real-world impact;
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations, and collaboration;
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas.
If this sounds interesting to you please feel free to call me!
email@example.com - +31 (0) 6 83 85 57 29