For a good client in the financial domain, we’re currently looking for a Principal Software Engineer with a background in Java/Kotlin. Are you someone who likes to work in a multi-disciplinary scrum team? Do you like to lead a team and take decisions to achieve the best possible? And are you someone that is good at their communication?
As a principal software engineer you will focus on:
- Deciding what architecture will be the best fit for the project;
- Coach a team that exists of junior/mediors/senior developers;
- Being the contact person between business and customer;
- Working and adjusting the team based on agile and scrum principals.
What you will get in return:
- You get to work in one of the fastest-growing financial organizations in the Netherlands;
- A competitive salary;
- Great secondary benefits such as holiday allowance and 25 holiday days;
- Hybrid work environment;
- Personal benefit budget which you could spend on extra salary or training.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years of Java development experience;
- Knowledge of AWS, Kotlin, Microservices;
- You are familiar with an Agile way of working;
- Your English skills are fluent.
Does this sound interesting to you? Send me an e-mail at email@example.com or give me a call at +31621933642