Innovation is #1 at this Corporate social responsibility company. By thinking outside the box, they developed a product with the mission to revolutionize green energy storage.
As a Process Engineer within this organisation, the opportunities are limitless, as growth and development are central. You will be surrounded by the most skilled specialists and work together on a high tech product.
What is required of a Process Engineer?
- Bachelors or Masters in Process, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering;
- Experienced in generating process design documents: PFD, P&ID, equipment list, line/valve list;
- Experience in 3D modelling of process design;
- Ability to interact efficiently with suppliers and development partners;
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
What you'll be doing?
- Heat and mass balance calculations;
- Hydraulic calculation and pump sizing;
- Develop PFD, P&ID, CAD piping layout, and equipment and line/valve list;
- Lead process safety and HAZOP reviews;
- Collaborate with R&D team take design inputs and implement at system scale.
What you can expect?
- Be part of a fast-growing organization, with the mission to accelerate the transition of energy to renewables;
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated colleagues, looking to make a green, clean, real-world impact.;
- Have variety in your daily activities through active knowledge sharing, presentations, and collaboration;
- Open environment to express your opinion and share new ideas;
If this sounds interesting to you please feel free to call me!
+31 (0) 6 83 85 57 29