Scala Developer - Amsterdam
For one of our partners, in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced Scala Developer. Within this position, you will join multidisciplinary teams working to improve the companies matching strategy and commerce management capabilities to add value to a multitude of businesses. You will have the opportunity to work for an award winning company that has an average of two million users a month. So are you someone who is always looking for a way to build software even more efficiently? And do you know how to harden these successful outcomes into a high-performance architecture that is scalable? Then this might be the job you are looking for! Read on for the requirements.
What we are looking for
- Someone who thinks ahead, which is a prerequisite for competing at the top;
- Someone who can be a leader of the development community that influences and drives our architecture across the business;
- Someone who is always curious to learn new things;
- Someone who can architect, design, develop, implement and operate services that serve millions of users in a DevOps environment;
- Relevant work experience of software engineering with Java;
- Knowledge of our stack: Scala, Akka, Axon, AWS, Elasticsearch, Istio and Kubernetes.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack;
- Opportunity to work 36 hours per week;
- An attractive salary based on experience;
- Attractive secondary employment conditions, such as a percentage of profit shares and travel allowance.
Do you meet the requirement and are you curious to learn more? Then apply now and we will contact you within 24 hours.