We are looking for a Software Engineer in Amsterdam. For this position candidates residing in the EU are allowed to apply.
For a company in Amsterdam we are looking for a Java developer with at least four years of relevant work experience. This company processes millions of transactions every day and has a large number of customers around the globe. In this role, you will work with all the departments within the organization and you will have to solve various technical challenges. Some examples are the development and maintenance of a data warehouse, automating internal workflows, creating custom interfaces/dashboards for clients and creating online marketing trackers. The complete stack is fully cloud-native and primarily resides on AWS.
- You feel comfortable communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a similar field;
- Able to write reliable and scalable code;
- 4+ years of relevant work experience;
- Relevant work experience in one of the following programming languages: Java 8+ Python, Kotlin;
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing concepts, such as Amazon Web Services;
- Knowledge of basic computer science understanding of data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis;
- Knowledge of the Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Space for self-development by, for example, attending conferences and workshops;
- Possibility to train during office hours;
- Daily fresh lunches prepared by our Chef;
- Free Dutch language lessons and discount on gym memberships.
Do you meet the requirements and would you like to work in a brand new office in Amsterdam? Then apply now and I will contact you as soon as possible.