C++ Software Engineer – regio Noord-Brabant
Are you an experienced software engineer who is passionate about the embedded field? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic software and hardware team within an R&D department?
As a software engineer you are responsible for the development and testing software for Linux environment which works with electronic systems. Experience with Windows APIs is a plus.
You are able to ensure that the software is utilized according to product requirements and specifications, you define yourself as being adaptable and quick to respond to frequent challenges. You will be working in a dynamic team of both software and hardware engineers within a R&D department. Part of the job will be to define a testing and validation process.
SKILLS of the perfect C++ Software Engineer!
- Familiar with C++
- Familiar with Linux
- Experience with TCP/IP Networking and Protocols
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of C
- Understanding of automated processes -> Python, Bash
- Knowledge of CI/CD tooling, Debian and GitLab packaging is a plus
- Knowledge of Win32 API is a plus
- Affinity with RTOS or IoT is a plus!
YOUR PROFILE C++ Software Engineer
- 2/3 years of experience in a comparable role
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in embedded systems, software engineering or a related area.
- Able to work both in an individually and in a dynamic team environment
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- You have a European passport
ABOUT THE JOB as a C++ Software Engineer
- Full-time basis, 40 hours
- Competitive, experience-dependent salary
- Good secondary employment conditions
- You will be placed in a dynamic team of qualified engineers
- You will be developing unique products with the latest technologies
- Language English, Dutch is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a Dutch-based manufacturing company that specialises in front-line network monitoring solutions. The company is located within the centre of Eindhoven.
To apply send your CV to: email@example.com. Do not be reluctant to contact us if you have any additional questions: 020 240 2248 or 06 10 09 00 77.