A partner of Vibe Group is looking for a Technical Lead. This organisation is an established software development company specializing in logistics solutions for over 25 years. Theire team consists of multiple scrum teams with experienced professionals who co-create innovative systems for managing operations. They collaborate closely with global market leaders, leveraging their expertise to deliver cutting-edge software solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
As a Lead developer you will lead the development team and you will be member of the Architects Guild, together with your colleague Lead Developers and Architects. You are building multiple, interrelated order and planning solutions that replace legacy systems at our customers and pave the way towards a data driven future. Does this seem like something for you? Read further for the requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of your own projects;
- Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering results;
- If you are not a EU citizen, you have a valid work permit and do not require a company sponsor;
- Experience in .NET, C#, Docker, Kubbernetes, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Cloud services like Azure Service bus and distributed event-based microservices;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Eagerness to develop a deep understanding of complicated logistics and supply chain processes.
- Experience with logistics or supply chain management;
- Leadership skills to collaborate with multicultural and decentralized scrum teams;
- Scrum master (PSM);
- Product Owner (PSP);
- Already located in the Netherlands.
What We Offer:
- An exciting business context with opportunities to design and implement the latest technologies and mathematical, and AI solutions;
- Competitive salary, travel allowance, 29 holiday days, and modern pension scheme;
- Hybrid and flexible working environment and company can provide sponsorship if needed;
- On-site sports facilities and Friday afternoon social gatherings;
- Quality coffee to fuel your workday.