They are an energetic group of software builders based in Alkmaar, NL. They are technically oriented, skilled, interested, social and international and they foster a dynamic and inclusive culture where all contribution matters. Their offices are comfortable, reachable, and proper work/life balance is important.
They are building challenging new products that matter and have impact and they need more of them to make that happen. Obviously, they offer good pay and benefits.
Full Stack C# Developer - What they do
They create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance
In short: They make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover fraud within large, global financial institutions:
- First is their Trading Recorder NTR, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP). Financial Compliance regulations mandate that all people involved with financial transactions are recorded which their recorder can handle at the very large volumes of calls involved in day to day trade.
- Second is the Communication Surveillance solution that helps compliance officers search for and automatically detect fraudulent patterns in communication. This is achieved by analyzing communication streams like email, chat, IM, etc.
They are specifically recruiting positions to help build a new recording platform, using modern cutting-edge technologies and practices.
Full Stack C# Developer - What you need to bring to the table
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with a strong software development background
- An inherent interest in software development and internal drive to create pretty code and solutions
- A social attitude and good spirits
Your technology skills and knowledge should include some/most of the following:
- Strong C#.Net skills, Java experience is a real bonus
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or Cloud-Native Development
- Knowledge of Angular (or React)
- Knowledge of IIS and database technologies