This company in Rotterdam was founded around 15 years ago and has been a success because of the data specialists that help the company innovate by creating solutions with Google Cloud. This company describes their success formula with 3 dimensions; people, processes and technology. These 3 dimensions are the reason they have had success at some of the most interesting companies in the Netherlands.
Over the years they have build a portfolio of well respected customers in market segments such as media, finance, telecom and retail. Both in the Netherlands and in the rest of Europe.
Your role as a Java developer
As a Java developer you will run the Google cloud platform implementations of the customers. You will be responsible for the design, development and the roll-out. Also you will develop new features specificly adusted for every customer or sometimes more customers at the same time. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of delivered implementations on both technical as on functional level. You will be expected to proactively monitor the Google Cloud Platform implementations.
Working at this company will give you the possibility to grow towards being a lead developer. Within this role you will define the Google Cloud platform architecture, you will define the used standards and tooling and execute quality control. You will plan the development activities and the customers priorities. You will also be responsible for the reportings towards the customers and develop your skills in data science.
- Experience with Java or Python;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with frontend technologies;
- Analytical mindset;
- Accurate way of working;
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic.
You will receive
- A competitive market-based salary with an interesting bonus- and pension scheme;
- 25 vacation days;
- A laptop and travel expense allowance;
- The possibility to work from one of our offices (Rotterdam or Amsterdam);
- An international environment with experienced developers and data scientists who will assist you on every necessary point;
- Software testing techniques and practices based on Agile software development methodology;
- Gain more insights in and familiarity with cloud computing;
- Experience in building on the Google Cloud Platform and with Google’s core infrastructure;
- The possibility to develop yourself through different courses.
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Do not hestitate to contact Raoul Boeser on 06-50232459 or send an email to email@example.com