Your role as Senior Developer:
As a senior developer you will work under the supervision of the Software Development Manager. You will be a part of a software development team working under agile development rules and principles. Furthermore you will participate in taking design and architecture decisions between teams, to ensure that the software solutions developed company wide are heterogeneous and adhere to the same standard of quality.
Because of you experience and behaviour you are able to lead a team and provide technical guidance and coaching to other software developers
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience in software development;
- Strong understanding of the agile development principles and practices;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (organizational and leadership skills) and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of distributed applications and principles. (Domain Driven Design, microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing automation;
- Strong knowledge of UML and other modeling languages;
- Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases.