I’m currently looking for Performance Tester for a client in the South of Holland.
You will be responsible for designing, and developing high quality, high volume, high performance, low latency and highly available platforms that will be used by a massive number of clients and systems. In this Senior, but hands-on role, you will be part of a dynamic and international development team.
Experience that you need as a Performance Tester:
- Experience with the design, scripting, maintenance, execution and analysis of JMeter, LoadUI, OpenSTA, LoadRunner, Gatling, or similar; The tool is not the decision factor, the ability and knowledge to interpret and act upon performance requirements is;
- Proven, demonstrable, understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, REST, JSON, YML;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Scala or similar OO languages
- Experience of Continuous Integration tools and processes;
- In depth knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and best practices;
- In depth knowledge of Load and Stress Testing concepts
- Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Server, Network, Virtualization and Database concepts.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience;
- Five or more years of experience in IT systems testing;
- Performance testing experience;
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodology;
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills;
- You have excellent problem solving skills;
- You are a team player;
- Ability to work well in an international environment;
- You read, write and speak fluently English;
- Start date: available in the next 1-2 weeks
- End date: 3 months (option on extension)
- Weekly hours: 40 uur
Are you interested? Please contact me today.