You are an independent and professional C# developer. You are creative and have a positive mindset. Within this organisation it does not matter if you are a junior, medior or senior developer, they are simply looking for the right person. Read on if you feel like you could be the right person to join this team of fun, smart and professional people!
What will you do?
- Be in direct contact with owners and customers;
- Contribute to the functional and technical design;
- Feedback and demonstrate developed functionalities internally and externally;
- Create and build new functionalities and upgrade existing ones based on your contact with users.
What will you get?
- You can have a direct impact on the end-product, your creativity and innovative mindset is thus key to the success of the company;
- Freedom in work;
- Strong primary and secondary benefits;
- Great opportunities for self-development.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- A minimum of 2 years experience with .NET;
- Experience with VS2017/ TFS;
- Previous experience with WPF/desktop development;
- Fluency in English.
In short you could say that this is a great opportunity to start working in an international environment at a globally active company. Is your interest sparked? Give us a call or send us an e-mail and let’s start talking!