Our client builds revolutionary software for food franchise companies with a wide variety of functionalities and innovative modules. We are looking for a Software Architect that will help guide us towards and manage the maintenance of a reference codebase.
What are you going to do?
Their development team is continuously coding innovative functionalities. Therefore, they need guidance. As a hands-on Software Architect, you will work in their autonomous development team. You will help the team move in the right technical direction, demonstrating natural technical leadership. You will take responsibility for the non-functional requirements: maintainability, quality, reliability, availability and security. You will lead by example, producing high-quality code and at the same time resolving things like performance issues and bugs. Working on best practices, while delivering practical solutions for their customers. Help them deliver to their promise!
What are you going to deliver?
- Relevant higher education or university degree;
- Agile mindset, positive, hungry for knowledge, pragmatic;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Minimum of 8 years experience developing and architecting applications;
- In-depth knowledge of C# and the. NET-framework;
- Experience with cloud service Azure;
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tooling;
- Strong in OO-programming, unit testing, design patterns and SOLID-principles;
- Good knowledge of database design, performance, (T) SQL.
What can you expect?
- An above average salary;
- Personal and team training possibilities;
- Plenty of room for own input;
- Working with experienced colleagues;
- Offices in Amsterdam and Zaandam;
- A young, hungry and ambitious team;
- Monthly team gatherings.