Are you an experienced full stack developer who prefers to work in a real Agile environment and does it seem interesting to you to deepen yourself in the possibilities that Cloud services offers? Then this job is meant for you!
Your role as a fullstack developer:
As a full stack developer, you are responsible for the entire development pipeline. You like to look further than just the code on the backend but also find it important what the end user sees on the front end. Social involvement is relevant daily.
The organisation you are working for is responsible for the coordination between different telecom providers. They ensure that the telecom providers meet their obligations and thus a reliable service for the entire telecom sector. You will ensure that you, your friends and family can always switch easily and be accessible at all times.
What do you need as a full stack developer?
- • Minimum 2 years working experience with Java and Angular;
- • Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree, for example in a technical direction;
- • Experience with TDD, DevOps and microservices is a plus;
- • You are proactive and like to think in solutions.
What do you get in return?
- • A 36-hour working week (full-time);
- • You work with the latest techniques where quality is more important than quantity;
- • A flat organization where everyone can discuss issues with each other;
- • A laptop and telephone;
- • Good working conditions, pension, 25 days of holiday, travel allowance.
After reading this ad, do you stop popping to make social impact with your work? Or do you still have questions about the vacancy? Please contact me today!