We are searching for C# .NET engineers who are experienced in developing technical software and web development. By technical software experience we mean that you have experience with network protocols, like TCP, IP and Modbus. Every day you will start your day with a nice cup of coffee or thee between 08.00 and 09.00 am. At 09.00 am you will join the daily stand up meeting and set your goals together with your colleagues. You will work in a highly motivated multifunctional team that is proud to design new product features and solve technical challenges for the customers.
You will work on applications that are applied in the parking industry. The client side application is connected with the server, which is connected with a video management system, parking management system and a park assist system. This product is in a development cycle on a continuous basis to maintain stability, increase performance and match the clients quality criteria and expectations.
This company also organizes Agile games and other events, in which R&D departments from other companies participate to share knowledge.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT or relevant work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience with C#, .NET and Web development (ASP.NET MVC and AngularJS), SQL server
- Innovative, passionate, creative and social
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Located within a range of 50 km of Geldermalsen.
What is the offer?
- A good salary
- Excellent fringe benefits like non-contributory pension, health insurance distribution and flexible working hours.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Send your cv and motivation to Marc Bekker via email@example.com or call 020-2402248 for more information.