Lead iOS developer for a Healthcare product company in Amsterdam.
You will join this Healthtech company in the development of the iOS and WatchOS apps. By doing so we require you to have a strong knowhow of Swift 4 and Objective-C. It is a very exciting challenge because the products they create really enrich the lifes of millions of people that like to monitor their health and heart on a daily basis. Together with a team of developers, designers and QA testers you will build, test and deploy innovative features.
It is essential that the products are very easy on the eye and qualitative, so you should be someone that is passionate about product quality and user experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures, as well as process-oriented problem-solving skills;
- One or more apps available in the App Store with a large-scale cloud/SaaS back-end;
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences;
- Proficiency with the basic iOS frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreGraphics);
- Deep understanding of CoreData;
- CoreBluetooth, CoreLocation, MapKit, HealthKit experience highly preferred;
- Experience in designing, building and implementing software solutions in an agile environment;
- Experience managing mobile release deployments;
- Experience with unit and functional testing;
- Eagerness to educate and collaborate with others.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours, holiday plan, 25 days of leave yearly and training;
- The ability to participate in a team that has one mission in creating cutting-edge product in the field of digital healthcare;
- Opportunity to work in an international environment meaning different cultures, countries and backgrounds;
- Visa sponsorship.
Sounds interesting? Reach out and I'm happy to give you more details!
06 - 16241369