Would you like to work in a multinational with over 10,000 employees in more than 65 countries? This is a place where opportunities are plentiful, ambition is encouraged and a focus on self-development is the norm.
Within this organisation your software will ensure the safety of the design, construction and maintenance of large structures and infrastructure. You’ll be working within a team of 50 developers that are continuously working on new software and hardware for the company. You will not only be involved with one part of the development process but contribute to all development phases of the product, from design and implementation to maintenance and support of the software.
What is it that you’ll need to bring to the table?
- A bachelor's or master's degree;
- Experience with C#, .NET;
- Demonstrable experience with WPF;
- Experience with TDD, Clean Code, SOA;
- Experience with agile development using SCRUM;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
What is in it for you?
- Strong primary and secondary benefits (good pension, travel expenses and discount on collective medical insurance and fitness);
- An international working environment;
- Great career opportunities;
- Working within the innovation team;
- Room for personal development through education/courses and international experiences;
- Flexible working hours.
Shoot us a message when you're interested in this position!