Looking for Senior Java Engineer to join the Products team. The team consists of a unique combination of engineers, scientists and domain experts working on software and hardware, which is used to ensure the security and interoperability within the world of electronic transactions, including the latest mobile payment solutions and modern transit payment systems.
The company is located in Leiden and their tools, consisting of desktop, web-based and mobile software (and specialized hardware), are used by major payment industry players in order to test systems and devices such as data processing systems, mobile devices, point-of-sale terminals, ATMs and SIM cards. The team also delivers technical advisory to customers worldwide.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- At least 5+ years’ experience in software development;
- Expertise with Java or JVM based programming language;
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Knowledge with version control systems (Git);
- Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices;
- Good experience with frameworks and toolkits such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- Team player.
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary and a bonus arrangement;
- An international, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Personal development: a large range of training which enables you to develop your technical and soft skills;
- Career opportunities via content specialization, job rotation or hierarchical growth.
If you are interested, or do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Raoul Boeser on 06- 50 23 24 59 or send an email to email@example.com