As a Java developer you will work in a small multi-disciplinary team and develop custom solutions for companies in the transport sector. You will be responsible for the development of new functionalities, maintenance and support. In this role you will help the customers with their planning.
You are not only working on code but you also like to talk with customers, get to understand their needs and translate them into clean code. You will work on various complex applications and together with the team you will help to improve the quality of the software. You will be given a lot of freedom, responsibility, support and training in this role.
The organisation will help you be the best version of yourself through learning programs based on your individual needs. If you have the ambition to go and work abroad, this is the place for you. With more than 800 people working all over the world, the company finds it very important that they operate in a flat organisation structure and that the communication is done through short lines.
What do you need?
- A master’s degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in Java;
- Experience with a tool like Maven;
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You have to be a team player;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
What can you expect?
- International possibilities;
- The possibility to improve the world;
- Open culture;
- One day a month to invest in new technologies;
- NS business card/lease possibilities;
- Mobility allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- A permanent contract.
Are you interested, or do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Raoul Boeser on 06- 50 23 24 59 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org