For a client, market leading, in the fintech industry I’m looking for test automation engineers. As a test automation engineer you are going to work closely together with a highly skilled team of engineers and product owners. Do you think you are the highly skilled test engineer I’m looking for?
At this company you are responsible for the testing of all the new systems that are processing payments and configure them. You will be working with different technologies, such as CI/CD, Mobile testing, Web automation testing and some manual testing.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science;
- ITSQB and/or TMap (Next);
- Test automation tools such as, Selenium, Postman, API and Cucumber;
- Knowledge of SQL, GIT, JIRA in BDD environment;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing.
- Ownership mentality;
- Strong and open communication skills (English);
- Out of the box thinking mentality;
- Strong team player as well an independent worker;
- Curious and eager to learn.
What will you get:
- Salary between €55.000 - €70.000 gross a year;
- 25 vacation days.