Do you want to work in a young, dynamic and above all professional and driven company that is becoming the future of the music industry? Then you should pay attention now!
For this client, based in Amsterdam, I'm looking for a QA engineer, that is keen on building things from scratch, supporting the current solutions, has an eye for detail and a strong analytical mindset.
What will you do:
- Create test plans, write test plans and optimise them;
- Build and debug the automation test field;
- Coaching/mentoring other QA engineers in the team;
- Streamline the delivery process.
What do you need:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT related field;
- Knowledge of the SDLC, including some standard coding experience;
- Strong problem-solving mindset;
- Experience in test automation, web, mobile and API's ;
- Functional test experience, API testing, UI and Usability testing;
- Knowledge of BDD in an Agile environment;
What do we offer:
- Strong primary and secondary salary package;
- The best lunch in Amsterdam by our master chefs;
- Drinks and parties with your colleagues;
- Working at one of the coolest offices in Amsterdam;
- To learn and grow both technical and personal.