To all the UX/UI Designers in my network who are looking for the next opportunity in their career! I'm looking for you.
For a relation of Spilberg I'm looking for a mid/senior UX/UI Designer. This opportunity involves in-house projects for their own products. They are located in Limburg and the project will last longer than a year.
What do you bring as a UX/UI Designer?
- 3+ years experience as a UX/UI designer
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- Design with wireframes and Protoyping
- Good oral communication
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible attitude
What's in it for you?
- Above market conform conditions
- A personal Learning & Development plan
- The opportunity to develop yourself on technical and soft skills
- A wide network specialized on the region where you life and want to work
- Meetings and knowledge sessions.
Sounds good right? ? If you are interested you should give me a call. So we can discuss all the possibilities.