The R&D offices of our client in Alkmaar creates software solutions for financial market compliance - in short: they make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover fraud within large, global financial institutions.
- First is their Trading Recorder NTR, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP). Financial Compliance regulations mandate that all people involved with financial transactions are recorded which their recorder can handle at the very large volumes of calls involved in day to day trade.
- Second is the Communication Surveillance solution that helps compliance officers search for and automatically detect fraudulent patterns in communication. This is achieved by analyzing communication streams like email, chat, IM, trades and voice (using industry leading technology from Nexidia, part of NICE) at a large scale. You will start working in the Communication Surveillance team on the Supervision application (C#, .NET, React).
In addition, and to improve our current portfolio, they are aiming to move their solutions to the (AWS) cloud and therefore seek a Full-Stack Developer that is comfortable with cloud solutions and/or the transition of existing solutions to AWS. To help them, they need you to bring AWS knowledge and experience to the table. You will be involved in taking their existing C#/.NET based products to the Cloud.
What you need
- A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- A minimum of 4 years working experience with a strong software development background;
- An inherent interest in software development and internal drive to create pretty code and solutions;
- A social attitude and good spirits.
Your technology skills and knowledge should include some/most of the following:
- Strong C#.Net skills;
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure;
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or Cloud-Native development;
- Knowledge of Angular (or React);
- Knowledge of IIS and database technologies.
Daily work is fun, technically oriented and everybody who works here is energetic, collaborative, supportive and team focused. They like their development challenges and they enjoy building and optimizing their development infrastructure and work processes.
They are a very international group of developers with many nationalities. Therefore, they welcome applications from across the European region and provide relocation support for the right individual.