As a software developer you will become part of an innovative product development team that is able to load, personalize and activate content on devices securely and block content in case of a lost, stolen, replacement or change of for example handsets. For this, you will need to have or acquire in-depth knowledge of the commands to communicate over the air with the secure elements in a handset.
You are responsible for designing and developing solutions for the existing products using the code line policy and applicable procedures. Furthermore you will be responsible for the design documentation and provide information for our user manuals and training courses. An important part of this role is the consultation with colleagues, aimed at aligning related work and exchanging knowledge, ideas and experiences. Periodically you will provide the responsible manager with progress reports and participate in the developer meetings.
The company operates for card issuers who want to bring their cards safely onto mobile devices of customers. It is an award-winning management software which integrates with mobile payment solutions and mobile wallets, so they are able to allow the end users to tap and pay with smartphones and wearables.
No matter where a card is stored, whether it is in the cloud or that it is stored on a device, through HCE the company can operate on any mobile payment system. No matter the ecosystem, the security will be ensured through tokenization. The customer will have the possibility to fulfill the role of TSP.
- A relevant bachelor's or master's degree;
- 5+ years of experience;
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate/Wicket;
- The ability to provide solutions based on frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate;
- Experience in Maven and Jenkins;
- Experience in working on an innovative product;
- Experience in developing large complex applications;
- The ability to learn quickly and solve problems. You are also accurate and a real teamplayer.
You will receive:
- A good salary;
- A very challenging environment;
- The opportunity to work with security and cryptography;
- A lot of seniority;
- Annual bonus;
- Relocation fee.
Are you interested, or do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Raoul Boeser on 0650232459 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org