Spilberg is looking for an experienced iOS developer that has a good knowhow of the iOS best practises which include design principles, testing, architecture and delivering apps. You will be part of a team that is building a great app experience for a worldwide userbase in which you will work closely with the test and design team. The app is the number one in downloads in the Netherlands, so your input is valuable.
What will you bring to the table?
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Cocoa frameworks;
- Key experience with Objective-C and experience with migration to Swift is a nice to have;
- Experience with Core Data and Realm is a plus;
- TDD and BDD foundations knowledge, CI/CD pipeline knowhow are big plusses;
- Great communication skills and the ability to mentor others when needed.
What can they offer you?
- Exciting challenge in a rapid fast paced environment;
- Training and tools to grow as a software developer;
- Competitive salary with strong secondary benefits;
Does this sound like an appealing opportunity? Please do reach out and I'm happy to give you more details.