For a cool client in Amsterdam who is a market leader in its niche domain, I'm asked to find the best test automation engineer.
At this company we create and make the future of the chemical industry. To create the digitalisation of this industry, I'm looking for a test engineer with a strong drive to learn, to build and to create in a global project. Are you ready?
What you will do:
- Be part of an Agile/DevOps team, that is working close with development, PO and the business;
- Also work on a API and Web based platform.
What do we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in IT software testing;
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field;
- Certified ISTQC;
- Automation tools, Selenium, Postman, SoapUI etc;
- Eye for detail, strong communication skills and ownership mentality.
What can you expect:
- Strong primary and secundary package;
- Nice, young and dynamic colleagues;
- Lunch at the office, drinks after work on Friday;
- Strong learning curve regarding professional development.