Spilberg is looking for an experienced Android developer that is willing to do more than producing code. For this vacancy I am looking for a lead Android developer that is willing to work in a creative atmosphere where learning and development are one of the most important counting factors. You will be co-working with other developers, project managers and UX designers, and an agile working method is something you’re familiar with.
In short this is what the company wants you to bring in:
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Java;
- Familiar with Cocoa frameworks;
- Great team player skills;
- Communication skills and the ability to lead other (junior) developers.
What the company offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Exciting challenge in a fast paced environment;
- Strong secondary benefits;
- Training and tools to help you develop as a person and as a developer.
Does this sound like an appealing opportunity? Please do reach out and I would be happy to give you more details.