Spilberg is looking for an experienced Android developer that is willing to do more than producing code. For this job I am looking for a lead Android developer that is willing to work in a creative atmosphere where learning and development are one of the most important counting factors. You will be co-working with other developers, project managers and UX designers, and an agile working method is something you’re familiar with.
We expect you to have experience with:
- Strong Object-oriented programming skills - priority;
- Strong knowledge of the Android framework;
- Knowledge of the reactive/functional paradigm;
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture;
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs;
- Unit testing.
Next to this, it’s likely you’ll also have experience with the following:
- UI testing;
- A/B testing.
A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities, located in the heart of Amsterdam with an easy-going atmosphere.