For an innovation client working the biggest telecommunications provider in Europe. They specialise in building innovative, scalable and user-friendly software, ranging from back-end services to web applications to native mobile software They work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment that embraces passion and ownership
I’m looking for a test automation engineer who hates repetitive manual tasks and for this purpose is lazy enough to automate all end-to-end tests as much as possible. We build beautiful responsive web applications, native and hybrid mobile apps and solid back-ends that all require a proficient touch of QA.
So are you passionate about technology? Solving problems? Work with highly skilled developers? Or are you a software developer with a strong passion for test automation? With an eye for quality and craftsmanship? And looking forward to build great products that help improve people’s lives?
Then this is your chance!
In this role you will:
• Work close with the product owners, designers, and other developers;
• Find the best test strategies for our projects;
• Automate tests and bring Quality Assurance in our teams to a next level.
What we expect from you:
• Stong testing and software engineering background;
• Strong knowledge of (open source) test tools and frameworks;
• Experience in mobile apps, web based solutions and back-end testing;
• Experience in BDD, GIT, Jenkins, CI/CD;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Experience applying agile testing;
• Knows when manual testing is required.
What we offer you:
- Good salary package with annual bonus;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Pension scheme;
- Beautiful and spacious office with a lot of relaxing activities (pool table, Playstation, table tennis);
- Friendly working environment and plenty of challenges.