A great scale-up company in Amsterdam is looking for you! This company enables people to lead sustainable lives by providing self-generated and renewable energy.
Three years ago, this great idea was put to the test and it has been a huge success. Now, this genius team is expanding and they like to add a great Senior Software developer to the team. As a front-end developer you are responsible for developing new components to existing components, coach other team members and review their coding, being a link between the PO and manager.
What are the qualifications for a Senior Software Developer?
- Hbo or wo education level;
- 7+ years of Java / J2EE development experience, including experience with Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Cloud, etc.), Hibernate and JPA. You have worked at least a few years of these 8+ years as lead developer or in a similar role;
- Experience in building and consuming JSON REST services, experience with Swagger is a plus;
- Experience in building distributed / event-driven / microservice-style and cloud-based architectures;
- Containers orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Azure Container Instances, Azure Kubernetes Service;
- You are able to speak English perfectly;
- You have to be: curious, eager to learn, excited about your work and like to be busy and show initiative!
What does this company offer a Senior Software Developer?
- A highly competitive salary + good secondary benefits;
- A lot of freedom and opportunities;
- Great workplace + everyday a tasty catered lunch;
- An awesome international environment!
*This company is able to hire highly skilled migrants from abroad, but living in NL!