As a Test Automation Engineer you will run and check the quality of our innovative solutions centre. You’ll be responsible for the Test Automation development using Appium, Selenium and reporting test status. Your test plans, scripts and scenarios are based on input from user stories and brainstorm sessions together with your team. You will be working close with the PO and the development team.
This company has the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. They think actions speak louder than words. With a daily drive to improve and become better than yesterday.
Your responsibilities are:
- You'll be part of all the aspects of product delivery, including review of user stories and functional specifications;
- You will develop comprehensive test design/plan to perform functional and load testing;
- You perform the tests to validate the feature’s functionalities and performance, and communicate your progress to the development team and the PO;
- You create and maintain the testing environment;
- You develop automated tests scripts, test tools and applications that will improve the product.
- Experience in test frameworks from scratch, improving existing frameworks in being more efficient and effective;
- Experience in functional and technical testing;
- Experience in automated test tools like Appium, Selenium, Espresso and Postman;
- You are a proud person in a humble way;
- You are eager to learn and with a strong eye for detail;
- You have strong analytical skills.
- A competitive salary package;
- An international working environment;
- Healthy food from our restaurant every day;
- Our own fitness center with personal trainer, to stay focussed and ready;
- Friday afternoon drinks at our bar.