Designers... listen up!
This awesome company is an absolute winner in the tech industry in The Netherlands. Based in the heart of Amsterdam, they are responsible for bringing joy to peoples lives. A community of 1.7 million users(!) are creating a world with more love and happiness. This app is live in 50 cities around the world and they need you to give the users the best possible user experience.
What will you be doing?
Together with the product & development team you will think of adjustments and new features, to make sure the app has a great brand identity. Therefore you need to be a teamplayer and need an understanding of human behaviour and psychology. But that’s not all… the communication team will need your insight to optimize designs for the app alerts and emails. Are you up for this cool opportunity?
What are the qualifications for a designer?
- 3 years + professional experience with UX/UI on Android, iOS and web
- Strong design skills
- You have a big passion for user experience
- Knowledge of grids and typography
- You are able to speak English perfectly
- You have to be: crazy creative, curious, eager to learn, excited about your work and like to communicate with engineers and marketing
What does this company offer a designer?
- A highly competitive salary + good secondary benefits
- A lot of freedom and opportunities
- Great workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
- An everyday delicious catered lunch
- An awesome international environment
- Lots of fun trips with the whole team (last trip was a week to Barcelona!)
*This company is able to hire highly skilled migrants from abroad, but living in NL.
Apply now before it's too late!