Looking to make your way on a mobile product that is being used by millions of people?
This is a selective app that connects people all over the world, that are on the same page in life. Since the release, the app has rapidly expanded and is currently active in over 30 cities across the world with over 1.5 M members.
What will you do:
Think and work on product improvement from a customer and backend perspective. Making sure that everything works.
- 3+ years experience with proven track record
- Experience in running A/B tests
- SQL knowledge
- Technically strong knowledge and be able to collaborate with development.
- A passion for improving and a keen eye for detail
- Able to analyze user data and make this ussable for multiple stakeholders
- Excellent in English language
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and phone
- Lunch together with the team
- Work in the heart of Amsterdam