Do you want to work for a company that has the ambition to change the world? Where you work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference and also travel every once in a while?
Your main duties will entail contributing to making enhancements to existing products and the creation of new ones, from concept to launch as part of a cross-functional project team.
Your responsibility is to design, implement, and test front-end applications that lead to compelling, easy-to-use products. Furthermore, you will also be liable for a multitude of challenging and rewarding tasks linked to the growth, improvement and distribution of other major products.
Keep reading, because I just found you the perfect new position! I am looking for a Senior Front-end Developer in Amsterdam.
Your main responsibilities as a front-end developer:
- More than 5 years of work experience as a front-end developer;
- Primary language being Angular2+;
- Knowledge of source-code and release management tools;
- Experience and knowledge in the software development life cycle;
- Experience with Micro-Services and REST-based architecture;
- Knowledge of Android is a plus.
- Open, kind and fun culture;
- Commuting allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- An above average salary;
- Health insurance;
- Training budget opportunity;
- Located in Amsterdam (near Amsterdam Bijlmer/Arena)