Do you want to work for a company that has the ambition to create, develop and deploy innovative Apps? Where you work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference?
Your main duties will entail creating the finest user experience to native iOS apps. Share your understanding with other team members to make the team as a whole a better functioning collective, as part of a cross-functional project team.
Keep reading, because I just found the perfect new position!
I am looking for an iOS Developer in Amsterdam.
Your main responsibilities
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective-C & Swift;
- More than 3 years of work experience as an iOS developer;
- Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs;
- Working closely together with UX and Visual designers;
- You’re a communicative problem solver; pragmatic combined with analytical thinking and you are fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience with test automation and the Scrum Methodology is a plus.
- Open, kind and fun culture;
- International and diverse environment;
- Lunch and snacks with a healthy canteen;
- Opportunity to grow and elaborate training budget;
- Commuting allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- An above average salary;
- Option of iMac or Macbook;
- Pension arrangement and insurances;
- Free use of the gym, yoga classes, kick box, basketball, running competitions and organized ski-trips!
- Own brewery at the office and drinks every Friday!
- Great package with a permanent contract!