My client is currently looking for an Android developer extraordinaire in the heart of Amsterdam. It’s a Fintech company that is active throughout a large part of Europe and expanding rapidly. They have surpassed the start-up phase but still have all the elements so that it feels like joining an international start-up. Their entire mission is to engage and educate the user more in the financial world by creating a fun and exciting mobile app.
The responsibilities entail:
- Coöperate with back-end, product-management and product design;
- Proactive attitude concerning sharing development skills;
- Creating fancy and slick UI/UX;
- Support, test and develop the app by using Android Studio.
Skills that are required
- Great knowhow of file I/O, multi-threading, memory management, socket & network programming and concurrency;
- Strong communicative skills to be used with your team-members;
- Workable experience publishing apps to Google Play Store;
- iOS programming skills or other OOP languages are highly appreciated.
Perks of working as an Android developer in this Fintech-Startup environment
- Lots of ownership and responsibilty; creativity and bringing in ideas are highly appreciated!
- Various events, such as hackatons and fun trips with your co-workers;
- Weekly healthy lunches prepared by a chef!
- Interesting conferences visits.