Are you an experienced front-end developer and do you get enthusiastic about taking an application to the next level? As a specialist you are self-manageable, flexible and a real teamplayer. You have an analytical approach to technical problems and you are not afraid to think about the architecture. It is important to be client orientated with adding a sustainable value to the customer. Besides all that, you love to work on and think about new innovations! Do I have your attention? Please read on for more facts!
Our partner is an international company with over 10.000 employees all over the world. They provide a system to look into one of the biggest data on patent collection. With the newest search technology and new user interface design the customer is able to look into the patent documents in the most efficient manner. The collection is one of the largest in the world with 110+ million documents and it grows rapidly with 4 million updates a week. The company is based in Leiden and you will work in an informal multi-cultural team!
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Bachelor's/master's level of working and thinking with a technical background;
- 5+ years of experience of software development/engineering;
- 2+ years with Angular;
- Experience with Node/Express, Typescript, Unit testing, D3.js is a plus;
- Pro-active, self-managing, service orientated and structures.
Benefits as a Senior Front-end Developer
- Up to €75.000 a year based on experience;
- 35 holidays;
- Flexible workhours;
- 13th month;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Great international environment.
Are you an experienced front-end angular developer? And do you feel qualified for this position? Please apply to this vacany! You can reach me on +31655300159 or email@example.com.