As a QA Engineer, you have a passion for quality and customer satisfaction. You will be working with cross functional engineering teams, providing a broad range of services and solutions. You will be responsible for manual test execution and test automation development.
- Work together with architecture, product management, development, operations and testing;
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests;
- Implement automation solutions throughout the testing lifecycle with Java;
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends and test automation frameworks;
- Solve problems, suggest process improvements.
- 4+ years of experience in manual testing and test automation development;
- Understanding of SDLC and Software QA processes;
- Hands on experience using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Experience in Linux, SQL, CI/CD tool such as Jenkins;
- Work well in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and programming languages.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent in computer science or related field;
- Experience in GraphQL, AWS, like Apache Kafka;
- Experience in Test Driven Development & Behavior Driven Development;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity is a bonus.
What can you expect?
- Above average salary;
- 13th month, holiday allowance and a fixed bonus at the end of the year;
- Pension scheme;
- 29 holiday days;
- Friday drinks at the office;
- Yearly trip with the office abroad.