Working here means: drinking the best coffee and working informal with the nicest colleagues, have appetizing lunches, masterclasses from the best developers, making jokes and ofcourse release the coolest features. This solid team of 35 specialists is having the best time to create financial insights for their customers and they want you to join!
Are you skilled in PHP, Node.js or Python? All is welcome, because coding is a state of mind. You just need to have a broad interest and an open mind towards different techniques.
What are the qualifications for a senior backend developer?
- 5+ years of experience in development;
- Any language is welcome;
- You can work in a high pace environment;
- You are curious, outgoing, proactive, dedicated, driven and a teamplayer.
What does this company offer a senior backend developer?
- A salary up to €77.000,-;
- 26 holidays;
- Study budget;
- Commuting allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home;
- Everyday lunch;
- Laptop and silent headphones;
- Drinks, meetups, hackathons, beer and pizza nights, trips (for example to The Ardennes);
- Netflix account;
- A great international team of A-players;
- Office centrally located in Utrecht.