Unique chance! If you are interested in being part of one of the biggest and innovating FinTech companies, pay attention. One of the greatest clients of Spilberg in Utrecht is aiming for medior or senior front-end developers to join them for the long term. As a front-end developer you like to work on big enterprise applications with Angular (7) and Ionic. You are a true teamplayer and together with the team you strive on good quality code and products. In this multi-cultural environment you will meet colleagues and friends all over the world!
- Respect: their basis for collaboration is respect, appreciation and commitment;
- Integrity: they want to be fair, honest, conscientious and trustworthy in all its dealings;
- Professionalism: they provide expertise and high-grade facilities in its services to customers, and strive to maintain quality and provide an efficient service, where possible anticipating the future needs of clients;
- Sustainability: Their aim is to contribute to sustainable development, both economically, socially and ecologically, of society. They do this for example with their Foundation. The Groupwide funded Foundation helps disadvantaged groups of people in the Netherlands as well as abroad by providing them with the opportunity to live an independent life. Furthermore, development was initiated to create strategic alliances with and provide capital to prominent banks in developing countries.
- Team of approx. 20 developers, three scrum teams are responsible on a day to day base for high volume / dynamic high end front-end development (authorization / identification / from scratch to delivering);
- The quality of the team members is the most important point of the team;
- You will work product based and will make a big impact with a visible product.
- At least 3 years of experience with front-end development;
- Experience with Angular 2+ is a must;
- Experience with Ionic is a plus;
- Entrepreneurial mindset / ownership;
- Passionate about coding;
- Long term focus.
- Salary up to €80.000 (based on experience);
- Great pension scheme;
- Central location in Utrecht;
- One of the most prestigious environments;
- International environment;
- Indefinite contract.