We’re a tech company that is on top of the world of the Fintech. We are taking down all barriers in the trading market, we're helping the new generation of first-time traders to discover the markets.
Engineering is the core of our business and we have a really experienced team. The senior engineers all have several years of complex development experience.
Why will you enjoy working for BUX?
- You will bring your expertise in the QA/testing world to provide the best quality possible;
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team. And fully involved in all phases of development and release;
- You will support your team and stakeholders in their decision-making proces. You will do this by creating reports, performing analysis on test results.
What do you need?
- Experience with mobile software testing on both Android and iOS;
- Strong in requirement analysis, prioritising tasks, identifying risks;
- Experience in creating test strategies and plans;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Proactivity, self-organisation and self-motivation;
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as TDD, BDD and CI/CD;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
- Experience with one or more languages ( Kotlin, Swift, Java or Ruby);
- Experience in debugging and creating logs from Android and iOS devices.
What can you expect?
- Great tech equipment, phone and laptop;
- Conference & training budget;
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month a year;
- Weekly Hackathons and drinks;
- Competitive salary;
- Strong secondary package.