C#, distributed systems, microservices, cloud, WCF, networking & connectivity (VoIP, Wireshark), multi-threading/concurrency and code performance, Elastic Search, code quality and standards, code refactoring, security & encryption, unit testing.
Who we are
We are an energetic group of software builders based in Alkmaar, The Netherlands. We are technically oriented, skilled, social and international and we foster a dynamic and inclusive culture where all contributions matter. Our offices are comfortable, reachable, and a proper work/life balance is important. We are building challenging new products that have impact and we need more of us to make that happen. Obviously, we offer good pay and benefits.
What we do
We create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance. In short: we make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover financial fraud within large, global financial institutions.
Global Financial Compliance regulations require that all communications of employees involved with financial transactions are recorded and our Trading Recorder, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP) and video, enables our customers to be compliant with those regulations.
Our ambition is to totally rebuild our Trading Recorder. You can help us make our solution consume less resources, move to the cloud, be fault tolerant, distributed and secure and integrate with on-prem telephony systems but also cloud-based communication products like Microsoft Teams.
What do you need?
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with a strong software development background;
- Strong C#.NET skills;
- An inherent interest in software development, the latest technologies, frameworks and development processes, plus an internal drive to create good code and solutions;
- A social attitude and good spirits.
Your technology skills and knowledge should include some/most of the following:
- C++ and Java experience are a real bonus;
- Knowledge of distributed systems, WCF, networking & connectivity;
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or cloud-native Development;
- Knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, and code performance;
- Knowledge of application security & encryption;
- Knowledge of software design and patterns, DDD, SOLID, etc.