There is a unique chance at one of our partners. We are looking for a passionate senior backend Elixir developer. Are you interested in the e-Commerce and working along with two very experienced developers on a new platform? As a person you are an independent specialist who is hands-on, proactive and get things done!
Requirements as a Senior Backend Elixir Developer
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant role;
- Strong programming skills and experience with 2+ server-side programming languages;
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to influence and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- You are eager to tackle complex problems and take on challenges whilst working in a fast paced environment;
- Focused on quality, performance and efficiency;
- Proactive attitude;
- Experience building highly performant and scalable systems;
- Extensive knowledge of the BEAM VM, in-depth understanding of OTP framework and it's behaviors;
- Experience building data processing pipelines using GenStage (or Flow);
- Deep understanding of the concept of supervision trees;
- You're comfortable using modern APIs within web applications — most of our APIs are built with Elixir or Node and use GraphQL.;
- Excellent debugging and investigative skills; you're capable of finding the cause of an issue quickly;
- Intimate knowledge of Git (you feel comfortable doing rebases and bisecting issues);
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept but you're very critical of the code you push to production.
Rewarding for the Senior Backend Developer
- Salary package: €60.000 - €90.000;
- Pension scheme;
- A lot of freedom – Remote;
- Working with the newest techniques;
- Interesting phase of the company.
Are you the right person for the job!? Contact me with your cv on email@example.com or give a call on +31655300159.